7.26.2012

looking for the inspiration you can only find looking at the skyline of paris

What happened to the girls who always took pictures on the mailbox? And the two fifteen year olds who fell in love? I think we've lost ourselves, my loves. I guess I shouldn't speak as a whole. The melancholy is taking me over today. Not really a nostalgic melancholy like it sounds like, but just a subtle sadness about what life is now over what it was then. Only one person knows every single thing about me and I walk all over that person. I think I walk all over everybody without ever realizing it because I'm just selfish and I know it.
I have this idea that if I only depend on myself for the rest of my life, it'll be so much easier. But I want to depend on someone. I don't want to be lonely all the time. I want people to depend on me and they can't do that if I don't depend on them. Living that life would be so lonely.
Why isn't it socially acceptable for people to run away from their problems? If I could, I would run away right this second, but too many things hold me here. I'm bad at handling life sometimes. Things get overwhelming and I boil over and explode and I end up doing and saying things I regret. But so far today, I don't really regret anything and I'm not thinking twice about my decisions. Well, I am, but not changing my mind about them the more I think about them.
I want to go to Montmartre and sit on the steps of Sacre Couer and just sit and look and really feel where I am and try to be happy and escape. I need camp, where nothing matters and nothing else exists when you're there. When I'm there, I even forget some people exist. It's weird, but it's what I love about it, and I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment