7.24.2010

14.

When I was fourteen, I kissed two boys that I wish could have been only one.
When I was fourteen, I met four of my seven best friends.
When I was fourteen, I fell in love.
When I was fourteen, I had my first friend with benefits.
When I was fourteen, I lost a lot of friends. 
When I was fourteen, I changed schools.
When I was fourteen, I started to blog.
When I was fourteen, I said I love you and meant it.
When I was fourteen, I snuck out my window at 2:30 with my best friend.
When I was fourteen, I filled up my iPod.
When I was fourteen, I pulled my first all nighter.
When I was fourteen, I talked on the phone for five hours.
When I was fourteen, I didn't care about my hair.
When I was fourteen, I realized family is most certainly not restricted to blood relatives.
When I was fourteen, I said my first cuss word.
When I was fourteen, my taste in music changed drastically.
When I was fourteen, I loved summer.
When I was fourteen, nothing stopped me.
When I was fourteen, I had my first Red Bull.
When I was fourteen, I met my mom and my Soul Sister.
When I was fourteen, I stopped skating.
When I was fourteen, I learned I could survive off of two hours of sleep.
When I was fourteen, I stopped eating breakfast.
When I was fourteen, I moshed with two of my best friends.
When I was fourteen, I fell in love with my mountains.
When I was fourteen, I slept in my closet.
When I was fourteen, I found the meaning of being fourteen.
When I was fourteen, I was a movie junkie.
When I was fourteen, I made perverted jokes.
When I was fourteen. I knew stuff I wasn't supposed to know about people.
When I was fourteen, my sister got married.
When I was fourteen, I belonged.
When I was fourteen, I got my braces off.
When I was fourteen, I didn't go to Loughridge.
When I was fourteen, I made a list of men I'm in love with.
When I was fourteen, I became a River.
When I was fourteen, I wished. A lot.
When I was fourteen, my friend group completely changed.
When I was fourteen, I had 24 nicknames.
When I was fourteen, I almost fell out of a tree.
When I was fourteen, I measured my life in love sparks.
When I was fourteen, I bought a box of condoms.
When I was fourteen, I was all for illegal.
When I was fourteen, I like to wear dresses and skirts.
When I was fourteen, I had lots of bracelets.
When I was fourteen, it seemed like everyone knew where I lived.
When I was fourteen, I climbed through windows all the time.
When I was fourteen, I hated high school.
When I was fourteen, I hated being fourteen.
When I was fourteen, I made out with a boy on my roof.
When I was fourteen, I got engaged in a Barnes and Noble bookstore children's section.
When I was fourteen, I realized I had no freaking idea what I wanted to do with my life.
When I was fourteen, I made more friends than I had.
When I was fourteen, concerts were like my drug.
When I was fourteen, I never got bored.
When I was fourteen, I danced under a stoplight.

No comments:

Post a Comment