7.16.2010

Swinging in the rain, humming melodies.

People ask, all the time, what girls look for in a guy. Here's my answer.

I want a guy that will like all my little quarks. He'll be okay with just going with it sometimes. He'll be spontaneous, and adventuresome. He won't care what others think of him. He'll just hold me when I want him to, and not even have to talk. He won't be awkward in silence, but we'll almost never run out of conversation. He'll be the one that makes me happy no matter what. A guy that loves to smile, and will tell me his thoughts. He'll walk into my life, and change it forever. Never leave. He will love Jesus with all his heart. He'll dance with me and kiss me in the rain. I won't have to worry about impressing him or feeling the need to be "normal" around him. We'll take goofy pictures for fun. He'll be my best friend. I'll tell him everything without having to worry about everyone knowing the next day. He'll treat me with respect. He'll want to kiss me. And won't make me do things I don't want to do. He'll love laying in the grass watching the stars, and taking walks late at night. He'll call me beautiful even when I feel ugly. He'll hold me when I'm upset, and most of all, he'll love me for who I am, and won't change for anyone.

Guys, I think I know who I just described.

No comments:

Post a Comment