3.28.2010

Just hold up

Not a day goes by where I don't think about it. Everything that happened. I still don't know what's really going on. I'm still looking for the truth. I want to see you and ask you, but I'm afraid you might lie. You lied somewhere along this road, I just haven't found out where. I want to slap sense into you. Someone has to. I know I don't have the guts to confront you, but I would if I did. I just wish I could read minds. I'd know so much about everyone. I want to know that you're going to be alright. I don't like hearing about stupid things you like to do or say. You break my heart. You have so much potential. You could do so much better. You're just LAZY. If you had some sort of motivation, would you even try?
Do you have any sense at all? UGH.      

No comments:

Post a Comment