3.25.2010

On the verge of a mental breakdown

It seems like almost every possible bad thing has happened since maybe a month or two ago. I mean seriously.
Lexie got mono. Scott crap happened. My friend's dad died. Alex crap came up. My friend's best friend smoked pot again. And now my best friend is in the hospital.
A month ago, pretty much to the minute, I broke up with Scott because I figure out he's kinda a douche. I got over that quickly. Last Friday, my friend's dad died of a heart attack. She didn't have the best relationship with her dad, and he didn't have the best relationship with God. It's all so sad. Now anger's coming. Well, Alex was the biggest douche to Lexie last night. He said he has a reason for it. There is absolutely NO REASON to be a douche. Ever. That all I have to say on that topic. Not really, but I'm stopping myself. ANYWAYS, the next thing that happened was my friend's best friend smoked pot again after five months of not doing it. I hate seeing my friends that disappointed in someone. And as of right now, my best friend is laying in a hospital bed connected to tubes and scanners. I want to be here so badly. My mom took me away. It's because of her mono.  Her spleen started hurting in church. She left to go to the emergency room. I was texting her in church to make sure she was okay. She said something about surgery that made me want to cry. I came home and cried for a good thirty minutes out of anger and wanting to be with her and probably a lot of locked up emotions. My mom didn't seem to understand that having your best friend in the hospital is a big deal. Tomorrow is my friend's dad's funeral. That's going to be kind of hard.  I hope I'm not all cried out. I don't want to go and look bitter and stuff. I'm sure seeing my friends cry will make me cry. It always does.
All that happening and I still feel pretty happy. It's all God, really. Yes, I get angry and sad and such, but life is pretty good. I have friends and family that love me, and an almighty God up in Heaven that will always be there.          

No comments:

Post a Comment